Service Relations Officer
Date Listed 09/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
1. To ensure meeting of Customers' requirements so as to achieve Customer Satisfaction.
2. To ensure effective dispatch of Technicians/Customer Engineers and support services.
3. To ensure meeting of committed response time targets.
4. To ensure Call Centre Operations meets performance target set.
5. To ensure accuracy and timeliness of data entry.
6. To perform other duties as and when assigned by the Management.
1. To answer all incoming telephone calls within 3 rings.
2. To attend to all incoming calls received via Call Centre and address them appropriately.
3. To keep machine downtime to a minimum through effective dispatch of Technicians/Customer Engineers.
4. To monitor Technicians/Customer Engineer's movement and timing, in order to highlight potential coverage problem.
5. To ensure meeting of committed Response Time to the Customers.
6. To highlight all customers’ complaints/queries on service related issues to Call Centre supervisors and ensure Customer Service Managers and/or Technical Support Manager are aware when necessary.
7. To ensure all Engineer Service Reports (ESRs) are closed accurately and timely in Advance system.
8. To perform other duties as and when assigned by the management.
Please forward your detailed resume stating qualification, working experience, current/expected salaries together with recent photo and contact number to:
The HR & Administration Manager