TECHNICANS (MECHANICAL-TRAINED) - $2300 to $2800
- Date Listed14/10/2021
- Seeking hard-working and reliable mechanical workers to join our team.
- Will participate in a variety of site projects and follow plans and instructions from the site supervisor.
- Although experience isn't essential, you will have to be physically fit and a fast learner.
- To be successful in this position, you will work well as part of a team, enjoy working outdoors, and be able to perform strenuous physical tasks.
· - Ready for site each day for current project by preparing site materials and tools
· - Loading and unloading of materials, tools and equipment
· - Removing debris, garbage and dangerous materials from sites
· - Assisting supervisor and site client as required
· - Following all health and safety regulations
· - Wear clean safety equipment, such as ear plugs, safety glasses, gloves, helmet and boots
· - Maintain a brisk and productive pace of activities to complete all assigned tasks within time constraints
· - Visiting client locations
· - Understanding technical information and drawing on site installation works
· - Taking measurements and performing calculations
· - Being physically fit
· - Being courteous and discrete
· - Using proper judgement and tact
· - Being able to work on own initiative
· - Being practical and reasonable
· - Familiarity with hand tools such as power drills, hammers, and saws
· - Desire to work long shifts, usually up to 8 hours, during the day or at night
· - Good English oral comprehension skills to follow verbal instructions and respond to questions about job tasks
· - General knowledge of site operations and procedures
· - Ability
to work well with a team of subcontractors and a supervisor
- Institute of Technical Education High school diploma or preferred, but not required