Security Officer X2 (Central/6days/Shift work/up to $2k/Attractive Benefits)
Date Listed 23/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 04C4294
Company Name Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
Education Level Not Applicable
- Central (Orchard)
- 6 days work week
- Rotating Shift Work
- 8:30am to 4.30pm
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 2.30pm to 10.30pm
- 2 positions available
- Basic up to $2k (Depending on experience)
- Gross up to $2.3k
- Attractive Benefits & Bonuses
- PLRD Licence is a must
- Must be able to work on Weekend & PH
- Our client is a well known departmental store.Job Responsibilities
- Keeping surveillance on potential criminals and errant staff. Monitoring on CCTV. Look out for suspicious characters, random checks on staff, promoters and cleaners
- To investigate and report on any criminal acts, losses, accidents lives and property, staff complaints
- To check and ensure all fire safety equipment, alarm and cameras systems are in good condition.
- To make frequent checks that all fire exits are not obstructed
- Allowing evacuation in the case of emergencies. To be available and attend to any emergency calls during and after office hours.
- To be responsible for the effective supervision and efficient operation of the security department ( Security Executive/Supervisor)
- Enforce the company’s security policies, procedures and programmes.
- Coordinate and administer security clearances.
- Manage loss prevention, safety incident loss, and crime management function.
- Monitor safety standards and coordinate with local law enforcement agencies when necessary.
- Manage teams of security personnel ( for Security Executive/Supervisor)
- Any other duties which may be assigned by your immediate supervisor/manager from time to time
Interested applicants, please email to REF32@stafflink.com.sg to submit your resume.We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Stafflink Services Pte LtdEA Licence No.: 04C4294
- Valid PLRD Licence
- High level of discipline and integrity
- Good intitative and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on shifts/weekends/public holidays
EA Personnel: Cai Yifeng
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1874959