Healthcare Cleaners & Porters (Island Wide)
Date Listed 11/02/2019
- To perform daily housekeeping tasks (such as bed cleaning and making, toilet washing, office cleaning, high dusting, surface wiping, floor sweeping and mopping, replenish of consumable items, clearing of rubbish, etc…)
- To multi-task and perform any other projects such as project cleaning using machines as and when required.
- To perform any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the Superior.
- With the help of ward staff, assist in transporting and transferring patients on trolley to the wards and to other hospitals, where required
- With the help of ward staff, assist in receiving and transferring patients from and to the ambulance, where required
- With the help of ward staff, assist fall risk patients on and off wheelchairs.
- Send patients to ancillary departments for treatment / examination.
- Accompany patients to allied health departments for treatment/examination, where required.
- Send and collect equipment/specimens/blood/x-rays films/case records from allied health/ancillary departments.
- Any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the Superior.