Pets Driver | 4-5 hrs per shift | Basic Up to $1800
- Date Listed01/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Basic up to S$1800+Accommodation
- Accommodation provided due to working commitment and hours.
- Tasking are considered in blocks of times. Some are 2 hours, while others are 4-5 hours.
- Working hours are unfixed and do occur in the mornings ~9.30am - 2.30pm, noons 1.30pm to 5 pm and nights 7 p m to 9.30/10pm. Midnight tasking are also possible 3am-5am
- No Criminal record (driver will need to access secured zones which requires a background check). This is NOT discrimination but it would be pointless getting a driver who cannot do half the tasks required.
- Singapore class 3 manual license.
- Able to use a smartphone
- Read/write/speak English required.
- Experience with pets preferred (minimally NOT afraid of pets and can touch them).
- Drive Manual Transmission Van Nissan NV200 on the following types of company taskings. They are all SOLO tasks
- Vet visits:
- Fetching pets to the clinic
- Instructing the doctor on what needs to be done and retrieving the necessary documents from the clinic
- Sending the pet back to the owner
- Sending of documents to the government for endorsement.
- Document and sample collection:
- Collection and delivery of blood test report, blood samples from and to the various clinic and labs.
- Airport meet and greet and clearance
- Meet clients at the airport to collect their pet's documents
- Head to cargo freight centre to submit documents and assist in clearance procedures
- Possibly send the dog to Singapore residence after clearance
- Quarantine Release
- Pick up Pet to send home to the owner
- Airport check-in
- Pick up pets (and sometimes owners as well) from residence to airport
- assist in checking in and handing over documents to check-in desk
- Preparation of crate and documents
- Freight tender
- Pick up the pet from residence to tender (handover) to the airline.
- Preparation of crate and documents for handover
- This does involve quite a number of steps there are hard to explain here.
- Other miscellaneous driving tasks
Interested applicants may email your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in our position but we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.