Sales Support Coordinator ($1800-$2200)
Date Listed 06/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 201437371K
Company Website http://dapurummiabdullah.com.sg
Company Name Dua Group Pte Ltd
Dapur Ummi Abdullah is founded by Chef Ummi, a well-known Muslim owned Halal F&B group known for serving flavourful and generous, hearty portion dishes, using only the finest quality ingredients. At Dapur Ummi Abdullah, selection of more than 50 appetizing menu items from various cuisines to choose from, the company offers an array of catering services from Bento boxes, home parties, corporate functions, office; lunches to weddings events, with customization options, available.
The Dapur Ummi Abdullah kitchen also serves sumptuous freshly cooked, daily Lunch and Dinner Tingkat meals, all across the island as well as delectable and nutritious Confinement Meals, specially designed for new mummies. Chef Ummi has ever since established her venture, outdoing herself time and again, breaking barriers, crossing boundaries and growing strength to strength with her tenacity. At the helm of Dapur Ummi Abdullah, she showcases her love for serving wonderful creations without compromising on quality at Ambeng Cafe, NOOSH Noodle Bar & Grill, Anggerik Bakery as well as the Kakak Kentang under DUA Group.
“It’s challenging to work in F&B. But no matter what the circumstances are, we must not lose sight of our priority; to be customer oriented and we want to be known as a company that put the customer at the heart of everything we do.” Quoted by Ummi, Jan 2018.
DUA Group takes pride in being an organisation with a heart, and we provide a supportive, nurturing working environment. We welcome enthusiastic people, grow with us – individuals who are passionate about life, food, and a better career.
If that’s you, we want you!
Min 2 years (Junior Executive)
Singapore – North - Sembawang
- Managing incoming calls pleasantly and with proper verbiage
- Professionally and efficiently assisting customers enquiries through calls, emails and company’s social media
- Meticulously keying in customer’s database and orders
- Selling to existing and prospect customers to hit sales target
- Assisting in daily delivery procedures
- Assisting in customer service recovery
- Handling of company’s social media platforms and initiating in marketing campaigns & Public Relations daily
- Ability to attract potential customers and retain current customers by strengthening relationship
- Being updated with product knowledge, promotions and sales processes
- Improving the productivity of company’s sales and performance
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with experience in a catering company.
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
- Excellent administrative and writing skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, goal driven and great learning attitude
- Ability to converse in Malay Language to liaise with our Malay customers
- Ability to commit to shift hours; 8am to 6pm AND 10am to 8pm and one weekend
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
Interested or qualified candidates, please submit your resume to us via email in MS Word or PDF format. Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability/notice period
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.