NATURIGIN (3.0 DARK COFFEE BROWN) 100% PERMANENT ORGANIC HAIR COLOUR
Date Listed 02/01/2019
Naturigin 3.0 dark coffee brown is one of our top selling hair colours. Customers love the depth of colour it gives their hair and with a blend of 12 organic oils and natural extracts they love the enriched condition their hair is left in after colouring . Naturigin hair colour is 100% free of ammonia, parabens, resorcinol and SLS.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
PACKAGE includes: Colour Cream (A); Activator (B); After Colour Treatment (C); Safety Gloves (D)
Step 1: Prepare the mixture before starting, empty the tube with (A) into the bottle with (B) and then shake it well.
Step 2: Apply half of the mixture from the Activator bottle on the re-growth by parting the hair at the scalp and let it work for 20 minutes. Then apply the rest into the remaining hair and leave it for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Apply all the mixture from the Activator bottle starting on the hair roots and work towards the ends. Then massage the mixture into the hair and the scalp and let it work for 30 minutes.
Step 4: Add a little water to the hair to make the mixture foam, massage the hair and scalp and then rinse well with lukewarm water.
Step 5: Apply the content of the (C) to the hair and thoroughly work it into the hair and scalp. Massage gently for 2 minutes and then rinse. To support a soft and health result you may apply your regular conditioner immediately after colouring. Repeat if desired.
1. Is one box of NATURIGIN colour enough to colour the entire head?
• 1 Box for up to neck length Hair
• 2 Boxes for up to Shoulder length Hair
• 3 Boxes for over the Shoulder length Hair
2. Is NATURIGIN colour LASTING and does it cover grey hair well?
Naturigin colour if well taken care of normally last longer than other hair dyes, especially if NATURIGIN after care colour Hairwash (Shampoo) and after care Colour Conditioner (with puresilk) are used, which are formulated with ECOCERT certified organic extracts and natural oils.
Yes, NATURIGIN covers 100% all normal grey hair from the first application. Best recommended shades for grey hair cover are 2.0, 2.3, 3.0, 4.0, 4.6, 5.0, 5.3, 6.0 and 6.34.
3. Ammonia free vs Resorcinol free vs Parabens free. What’s the difference?
• Ammonia produces caustic burns & lung irritation. Highly toxic when inhaled.
• Resorcinol is a toxic dye that can cause scalp irritation, and disrupt hormonal function and lead to hypothyroidism (Thyroids).
• Parabens are preservatives that can cause asthma & breathing difficulties, irritation to skin, eyes; Parabens are continuously found in breast cancer tumors.
• There are colour dyes that are ammonia and parabens free, but always look for Hair Colour dyes that are also RESORCINOL free.
4. Can I use NATURIGIN while pregnant or nursing?
• NATURIGIN is 100% resorcinol free, 100% ammonia free, 100% SLS free, 100% Parabens free, 100% PTD free. However, it is always advisable to consult your doctor before using any hair colour during pregnancy or nursing, as hormonal changes during pregnancy and nursing may result in different colour achieved, or not covering fully your grey hair. We always recommend that you perform a sensitivity test, following the instructions on the packaging insert before colouring.