Dental Surgery Assistant [$2k-$3k / Orchard / Healthcare / Immediate]
- Date Listed14/09/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Assist dental surgeons in all clinical practices
- Assist in preparing, sterilising of dental instruments and environment pre and post procedures.
- Complies with work safety regulations in the handling of dental instruments and equipment.
- Ensure high standard of infection control and other quality control measures.
- Maintain and ensures cleanliness of all clinic facilities.
- Liaise closely with patients and build good rapport with patients.
- Any ad hoc duties as instructed by the Clinic Manager.
- Candidate should possess at least GCE ‘N’ Level or equivalent
- Preferably Nitec in Dental Assisting or Certificate in Health Care Assistance Course
- Preferably with some experience in similar capacity within the healthcare industry