Tele-surveyor (1-year renewable contract)
Date Listed 06/03/2018
Job Type Contract
Company Name Beacon Consulting Pte Ltd
Education Level Primary
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be conducting phone survey to obtain opinions from members of the public on defense-related matters. Training will be provided.
- Place outbound telephone calls
- Conduct surveys over the phone
- Record responses in the system
- A typical working week starts from Wednesday to Sunday (up to 44 hours per week)
- The team is working towards completing the weekly surveys from Wednesday to Saturday so as to enjoy Sunday as an "off day", and Monday & Tuesday as "rest days".
- Working hours: 10.00am to 10.00pm (including 1 hour lunch & 1 hour dinner)
- On occasions when you are required to work for more than 44 hours per week or when you work on Mon or Tue, overtime pay will be given.
Alexandra/Harbour Front (next to Labrador Park MRT station)
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm and approachable personality
- Good command of English and a second language to converse with non-English speaking individuals
- Basic knowledge in Excel and use of web browser
- Previous experience as Telemarketer or Tele-surveyor would be an advantage
- Able to start immediately and can commit to weekends