- Date Listed23/09/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NamePARKROYAL on Beach Road
- To assist the Chinese Executive Chef in the efficient managment of the Chinese restaurant kitchen.
- The Cantonese Chef report to the Executive Chef.
- To work closely with the team and Executive Chef on day-to-day operation.
- To practise innovation and creativity by constantly introducing new creation and presentation of the Chinese/Cantonese Cuisine.
- To be responsible for the total quality of food prepared which call for checks on taste. temperature, portioning and visual apperance of food.
- To match volume of food prepared in accordance with business thereby avoiding over-production or under-production. Righ sizing of food production prevent food wastage and keep food cost within budget.
- Responsible to ensure food received are of the freshest quality and of accurance weight as ordered.
- To provide feedback and actively participate in the development of the menus. This is done in conjunction with the Chinese Executive Chef and it encompasses pricing decisions and reviewing of menu on regular basis.
- Responsible for cleanliness,hygiene and tidiness of the kitchen with staff under his care observing strict rules of personal hygiene as stipulated by the National Environment Agency and in compliance with HACCP standards.
- To ensure the kitchen runs on the approved manpower budget without incurring unnecessary expenses.
- Responsible for the staff training in cuisine knowledge.
- To undertake any other related task/duty given by the Chinese Executive Chef.
Beach Road / Bugis / Rochor