You might be interested in these similar ads
Guest Service Executive
**FOR SINGAPOREAN AND PR ONLY** A hip and upbeat boutique hotel that cater to all local and international guest Operating 2 hotel (side by side) with one being the classic in design and the other being hip and instagramable Salary: $1200 - $1800 (or more Depending on position and experience) Working hour: 4 days work earning 2 days off (Working on PH when scheduled) ...
Hotel Front Desk
Hotel Front Desk -Hotel Royal Salary: $1500 - $1600 Location: Bras Basah Working hour: 6 days, 7am - 3pm / 3pm - 11pm / 11pm - 7am Able to work 3 rotating shifts / Weekends / PH Descriptions: ✅ Assist in over-seeing the front office operation ✅ Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level and above ✅ Relevant experience in similar capacity would be an advantage Interested candidat ...
Restaurant Manager/ Supervisor
Restaurant Manager ( Indian Restaurant) Job Description Looking for young and dynamic restaurant manager to manage Indian F&B outlet . Person should be capable to perform below duties - Able to manage front office like POS, billing - Able to manage food delivery - Good knowledge of inventory and able to manage logistics with coordination with kitchen staff - knowledge of cleanin ...
Salary: from $2500Location: Jalan BesarWorking hour: 6 days, 11am – 2pm & 5pm – 9.30pm (off on Monday) Job Descriptions & Requirements:• At least 2 years of experience in preparation and cooking• Oversee entire kitchen operation, manage kitchen crews• Food hygiene certified, strict sense of safety standards and protocols• Ensure company control procedures in respect of food production, ...
Guest Service Executive
- Date Listed22/04/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttps://metroresidences.com/
- Company NameMetroResidences
- Education LevelDiploma
MetroResidences is Singapore’s largest serviced apartment platform for business travelers. Launched in 2014, we offer full spectrum of affordable housing solutions at locations where you need them. We connect asset owners with high quality apartments to corporate and business travelers at a fraction of serviced apartment prices.
MetroResidences is seeking enthusiastic and experienced individual with excellent customer services skills to join our Front Office team.
- Conduct check-in and check-out for guest living in MetroResidences' apartment in islandwide;
- Communicate with guests throughout their duration of stay;
- Direct request to the proper channels (maintenance, runner, sales, duty manager, etc);
- Plan, manage and audit housekeeping standards done by housekeepers;
- Prepare check-in, check-out and process final bills for guests;
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent;
- Required language: English
- At least 1 Year of working experience in a similar capacity in hospitality industry
- A great team player with positive attitude
- Bubbly, approachable and confident who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent;
- Only apply if you have valid driving license (MANDATORY)
- 5 work days (including weekends), able to work in shifts
Please send your resume to email@example.com