Full Time Housekeeping Supervisor - Guest Rooms
Date Listed 10/10/2017
- Allocate daily work and any special assignment to the staff
- Attend daily briefings and take note of VIP arrivals and the special attention items for the guests.
- To conduct briefings with the room attendants and ensure they execute the special requests.
- To check vacant, clean rooms on the report and report any discrepancies both to housekeeping for assignment and to the hotel duty manager for investigation.
- To check regularly the progress of each assignment and to assist when necessary to ensure rooms are ready prior to the arrival of the guest.
- To ensure that own work and the work of the room attendants supervised, are completed at the end of the shift.
- To organize and assign daily crash programs to ensure the periodic work is carried out to maintain the hotel standard of cleanliness.
- To check the cleanliness and maintenance of the following:
- Vacant rooms according to reception's report and to check/report of the variance.
- Occupied and c/o rooms are cleaned on time and within standard required
- All suites and VIP rooms on floor assignment.
- All corridors, stores, pantries, exit doors and cleaning equipment, trolley and etc.
- To ensure that all out-of-order rooms are released as soon as it is ready to Front Office.
- To report all maintenance defects hotel procedures and follow through to rectification.
- To ensure sufficient linen and guest supplies for room attendant use on his/her assigned floors
- Willing to work on shift rotation, weekends and public holidays.
Why Join Us:
- Staff Benefits (Medical, Insurance, Birthday, etc)
- Meal and uniform provided
- AWS, Variable Bonus
To Apply, please email your updated resume with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org