Housekeeping Coordinator - Hotel Industry
Date Listed 10/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Hotel establishment looking for full time Housekeeping Coordinator
- To receive and record all telephone calls from guests, various departments and do the necessary follow up to complete the request.
- To keep accurate records for laundry requests and maintain it.
- To print any housekeeping report as required by housekeeping.
- To distribute keys and pagers as required and ensure that the records are signed.
- To keep Executive Housekeeper, Assistant Executive Housekeeper and all relevant housekeeping personnel informed of updates in guest information from Front Office for the execution of the daily operations.
- To ensure that all necessary office supplies are available.
- To file all housekeeping reports accordingly by date.
- To keep Laundry Supervisor informed of any special instructions from the guest pertaining to their Laundry.
- To attend to all telephone calls including the one related to guest/rooms and laundry operation.
- To adhere to standard hotel greetings at all times when answering calls.
- To give correct information and to co-ordinate with the Valet Runners, Housekeeping Supervisors and to Housekeeping Attendants.
- To inform and leave messages for guest, for any discrepancy in the laundry /dry cleaning and pressing list.
Skills & Abilities:
- Physical work required
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to work shift duties including weekends and public holidays
- With or without experience are welcome to apply
- Uniform and duty meals are provided
- Birthday Benefits
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Annual Wage Supplement, Variable Performance Bonus
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.