You might be interested in these similar ads
Responsibilities· Perform all Front Desk duties including reservations, check-in & check-out· Maintain and update hotel’s property management system and documentation efficiently· Attend to guests’ queries and requests promptlyRequirementsFluent in English and possess good communication skills.Singaporean OnlyAble to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
The main responsibility of a hotel front desk assistant is to check guests in and out. They verify guests’ registration information and take any further information required, such as identification and period of stay and take cash or process credit cards. Once they have gone through all these procedures, they hand the room key to the guests and guide them to their rooms. When a guest is about to c ...
Hotel 1888 is a new hotel located in the heart of Chinatown Singapore and we are looking for housekeepers to join us.Attractive remuneration. Singaporeans, PRs and LTVPs welcome.Send your resume to email@example.comResponsibilities:Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing;Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards ...
Hello there! We are the team behind Lola's Cafe and Dumpling Darlings.Our vision is to be an unconventional and closely-knitted team of capable individuals, known for our reliability in delivering great food concept in the food and beverage industry. We want to be great, rather than big, we become successful not by getting bigger, but by getting better. We will stay true to our vision for excellen ...
Responsibilities• To handle customers’ queries and feedback professionally• To promote travel destination, tour packages by flight, cruise and coach and provide travel tips on currency, language, safety and health etc.• Execute travel policies and procedures• May also recommend and sell other relevant travel products and services to customers• Process payment and keep account and other ad-hoc duti ...
Dread heading back to work on Mondays? Looking for a change in environment? Just ORD and don't know what to do? CALLING OUT TO ALL ENTHUSIASTIC AND PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS! - Training and development opportunities - Overseas exposure for performing individuals - 1-1 coaching provided - 100% Performance-based advancement Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR whatsapp your NA ...
Benefits Summary:• Location: Islandwide• Salary up to $2400• Career advancementResponsibilities:• Assist in daily operation of the outlet.• Perform housekeeping and cashiering duty.• Supervise outlet staff and assist in roster planning. For quick response, applicants who express interest in this job advertisement, kindly Whatsapp / SMS to 98277678 in the following format,Position applied:Name:Resi ...
Front Office Assistant
Date Listed 03/04/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website Theinn.com.sg
Company Name The Inn At Temple Street
Education Level N-Level
- Handle reservations through telephone, faxes & email
- Perform personalized check-in and check-out for guests
- Ensure accurate billing, including posting of room charges and incidental charges
- Presenting statements and collecting payments from departing guests
- Handle general request from guests, such as extra amenities, wake up call services, overseas calls, etc
- Be familiar of the hotel’s room status and inventories
- To interact with guests whenever possible to create a memorable experience
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- At least 1 year experience
- Customer oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to use basic MS Office
- Able to perform rotating shift, including weekends and public holidays
- Will be cover under Group Medical Insurance
- Additional monthly performance Bonus
- Central working location
Interested applicants please send resume to email@example.com (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)