Housekeeping Supervisor / Executive
Date Listed 03/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.sswimclub.org.sg
Company Name Singapore Swimming Club
Education Level O-Level
Housekeeping Supervisor/Executive is in charge of overseeing and directing the cleaning activities for the Club. Oversee and ensure cleaning materials etc. are sufficient and to ensure that workers have the proper tools to perform their job duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To be responsible for the operations of the housekeeping department in the Club and to ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained within the established budget.
- Manage and control departmental budget to facilitate its operations.
- Ensure that standard of cleanliness of the Club’s facilities is maintained.
- Supervise the maintenance of pest control, washroom hygiene, and plants and floral arrangements.
- Co-ordinate the activities of contractors and ensure that contract specifications are complied with.
- Co-ordinate purchases with suppliers; control requisition such as uniform and toilet supplies and prepare monthly inventories.
- Evaluate the performance of subordinate staff and encourage them to develop positive work habits and attitudes.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Diploma in Hospitality/Building Management or GCE 'O'/'A' Level
- Experience in ISO compliance or audit will be a plus
- Able to write and speak English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience in hotel, resort and club industry will be an added advantage
- 6-days work week
- Must be willing to work on shift as planned by Management (3 shifts - 7 am to 3 pm, 11 am to 7 pm, 4 pm to 12 midnight)
- Provide Meals
- Birthday Leave
Job Type: Full-time