Linen - Keeper
- Date Listed13/01/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
· To assist guests for their laundry & their requests.
· To assist in delivering clean laundry back to guests.
· To assist in counting the dirty linens before sending for washing.
· To assist in counting the dirty staff uniforms before sending for washing.
· To assist in daily distribution of clean linens.
· To assist in daily distribution of clean staff uniforms.
· To ensure the supplies are sufficient for the daily operation needs.
· Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
· Due to quota unavailability, this position is applicable to Singaporeans only
· Preferably 1 year experience in the Hospitality industry
· 6 days work week
· Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
Interested candidates please send in your recent CV with your recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn
Only shortlisted will be notified
Hope to hear from you!