HR & Admin Executive
Date Listed 22/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.ansuto.com/index.asp
Company Name Anesuto
Education Level Diploma
Basic Function:Manage the full spectrum of Human Resource functions including Recruitment & Selection, Payroll, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Policies Development & Implementation, and Employment Law & Compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities:Administration
- Procurement of office supplies
- Paperwork and filing
- Liaise with external vendors/partners
- Manage company events calendar
- Follow up and act on company payables and receivables
- Check company mail
Duties & Responsibilities: Human Resources
Employee Onboarding- Prepare offer letter and letters of appointments to new joinees. Set up of laptops, email and google drive when there’s new joinee
Payroll Management- Computing payroll and then submit to Business Manager for processing. Submission of Government Claims such as Reservist, Childcare Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity leave. Ensure timely submission and payment to CPF. Submission of Income tax for employees
Recruitment- Assist company recruitment needs which include candidates screening, shortlisting, interviewing, selection process and manpower planning; Draft Job Descriptions, post job advert, arrange for interviews. Prepare offer letter and employment contract.
Performance Management- Monitor probationary period of all newly hired employees. Managing bi-annual performance appraisal by doing up a timeline for Business Manager and Managing Director to work on.
Policy implementation and documentation- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Implementing and updating HR policies and procedures
Compensation & Benefit- Handle employees’ welfare, compensation, benefit and leave administration; Review current compensation structure to ensure competitiveness and to promote retention.
Training- Involved in training and development framework based on the needs of the company and the employees. Sourcing of training programs for the employees. Do up a training budget and costing.
- Minimum 1 year of HR experience
- Singaporeans only
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent preferred
- Good knowledge of employment laws and prevailing HR practices & trends
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Meticulous with an eye for details
- Self Driven
- Pleasant and positive mindset
- Able to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and HR practices and regulations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,300.00 to $2,600.00 /month