PMO Analyst/Executive (Immediate Hiring)
Date Listed 14/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 08C5248
Company Website www.peoplebank.asia
Company Name PeopleBank
Education Level O-Level
- Well-established company with wide project exposure
- Good remuneration package
- Opportunity to learn and grow
Our client is one of the system integration company involved in both government and commercial project. This would be an exciting time to be part of this group to work on different technology.
- Coordinate with PMO team to support billing, procurement activities and payroll forecast.
- Manage the resourcing tracker for the project.
- Facilitate the onboarding/offboarding of resources for the project.
- Manage project / office assets and is responsible for the procurement of office facilities as and when it is required.
- Support the project in the consolidation of status report for client meetings and assist in the documentation of meeting minutes.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal communication and coordination skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested candidate please send in your updated resume to GEorge.email@example.com