You might be interested in these similar ads
HR cum Admin Assistant
Handle & Liaise MOM / BCA mattersMaintained company’s HR handbook, policies and procedures.Processed employment letter, work pass application, renewal and cancellation.Experience in construction industry preferredSubmission of CPF, IR8A, Form IR21General admin & Other duties as assigned by the Director.Mandarin, English talking with workersProficiency in Microsoft Office Able to commit al ...
HR Executive / HR Coordinator
requirements : Diploma/ certificate in HR Management or a passed GCE O levels ( credits in English and Maths )HR / Admin support experience with exposure in payroll and submission reports Experience in dealing with MOM/CPF/IRASmeticulous with numbers and good people interaction skills.Singaporeans or PR only. There is no quota for foreignersInterested please whatsap your interests to 91176404
HR Administrative Officer
- Date Listed04/05/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttps://starlearners.com.sg
- Company NameStarlearners Pte Ltd
- Education LevelHigher Nitec
The Human Resource Administrative Officer responsible for assisting the HR Department in the administration functions such as:
- Provide support to the Human Resource Department handling day to day HR functions.
- Assist in recruitment / selection functions and on-boarding process such as posting of job advertisements, screening of resumes, arranging of interviews, work pass processing, staff card and uniform issuance.
- Support in administering benefits and welfare functions including staff records updating and processing medical and insurance claims.
- Cover reception duties which include answering calls, sorting mails and attending to visitors and guests.
- Any other ad hoc HR projects as assigned.
- Higher NITEC in HR & Administration / Business Administration
- Knowledge of employment laws and government benefit grants regulations
- Good communication (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office skills
- Integrity in handling confidential information
- Take initiatives, possess a strong sense of urgency and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Singapore citizens only
Applicants may send in your resume to email@example.com with the following information:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) of leaving
- Availability to start work
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.