You might be interested in these similar ads
5 days work weekRaffles PlacePermanent Role$2,000 - $2,600 Salary RangeJob Description:-Client ManagementAccountable to manage Client and handle all queries or issues raisedReceive job order and coordinate between Client and Sourcing DepartmentHandle the hiring coordination - including interview arrangement, contract administration via internal systemNegotiate with Clients on Hiring requirements P ...
Responsibilities:- Supports the HR Shared Service Manager in ensuring HR operations, information and data is compliant with HR policies and local legislation.- Supports the HR Manager to implement HR processes and programs in the region/site.- Carries out management reporting of local HR KPI- Liaising with local tax consultant for tax data- Data submission on payroll changes and clarifications- Pr ...
RecruitFirst is hiring! You will be deployed to work for our client.Location: Kent RidgePay: $8/HRWorking Hrs: Mon – Fri, Office Hours Duration: 10/6/2019 to 13/10/2019 – 18 weeksJob:- processing invoices and payments- contract renewal- assist with day-to-day operations of HR functions and duties.Requirement:- DiplomaInterested candidates, please WhatsApp Luvy @ 8793*0121 or tele @Luvyszx, kindly ...
Hi,I'm looking for a job change in Singapore. from Apr-2018 working as a HR Assistant @ lavender street, Singapore. India Experience 5 years in HR department. please do let me know about vacancy related to profession
HR Officer / Executive | West Location | Up to $3000 (Ref.28097)
Date Listed 02/04/2019
- Perform full cycle of recruitment process (screening, interview, salary proposal & on boarding) Manage work pass/dependent application, renewal and cancellation to ensure the validity of these passes.
- Assist in employee performance appraisal and benefits process
- Participate in annual surveys such as MOM surveys, Salary Benchmark surveys, etc
- To manage the salary grade structure and align compensation and benefits policy
- Participate and implement local or regional HRD or HRM projects, including HR policies, programs and processes
- Maintain HRIS sys & review or update HR policies as required
- Handles insurance claims, including collating all insurance information updated from the local & overseas offices and renewing policies
- Conduct orientation and responsible for onboarding procedure for Japanese expatriates, including filling of income tax (IR8A , IR21)
- Required to manage expats setting in singapore matters such as accommodation and car
- Ensure good workplace safety and health practices.
- Monitor and analyze key indicators, benchmarking and conduct research for enhancement to the company.
- Plan, organize and make arrangement for company events Responsible for HR and Admin support
- Maintain HR documents and files Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Possesses Cert in HR/HRM
- Min. 2 years relevant working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task, self-starter and work independently with min. supervision
- Meticulous, organize and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to commence work within short notice is preferred
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051