Human Resource Executive
Date Listed 01/04/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.bareinternational.sg/
Company Name BARE International
Education Level Degree
HR Executive - Singapore
Bare International specializes in customer research (mystery shopping), brand standard evaluations, audits and inspections for clients globally. We are seeking talented, educated, resourceful and passionate associates to join our team. We welcome dedicated, independent thinkers with multilingual capabilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
Our company’s focus is to remain the world’s leading provider of mystery customer research programs, with 100% client satisfaction.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Human Resource Executive - Singapore
Position Summary: Direct and implement all human resource programs for local office.
· Design and Implement best practices in job descriptions, performance management, recruitment and selection, training and career policy, management development, functioning and evaluation systems, compensation and labor relations as appropriate for locale
· Guide & Supervise the Admin staff who is responsible for the day to day admin functions of the office.
The central contact point for the staff members on all levels and this in relation with the mission, values and procedures of Bare India.
Minimum Qualifications: Graduate or Bachelor degree in Human Resource + 5 yrs experience in similar role
Key Skill Competencies
· Recruitment & Selection:
§ Coordination and follow up of all job openings & recruitment procedures
§ Contacts with external partners (recruitment consulting offices)
§ Employment interviews
§ Assessments & advice for recruitment
§ Optimization of the recruitment policy
· Job Description, Evaluation & Competence Management:
§ Set up of uniform evaluation models in the scope of competence management
§ Hold an evaluation conversation
§ Administrate an evaluation conversation
· Contract Management:
§ Draw up and watch of all contracts of employment
§ Draw up and watch of the Rules of Procedure
§ Manage the admin support person who will be reporting into this position.
· Leadership :
· Provide day to day leadership to the Admin staff to ensure office management duties and responsibilities are adhered.
· Statutory and compliance:
§ 100% compliant as per labor laws and statutory requirements
§ Payroll and Salary processing
Key Knowledge Competencies:
· University education or equivalent through experience
· High degree of common sense
· Show a sense of responsibility, ethical and honest behavior towards all tasks and responsibilities. Be consistent and honest. Meet obligations.
· Abilities to set up goals, timely provide feedback and coach employees
· Problem solver: fast and appropriate reaction to problems and timely follow up
· Cost consciousness
Reporting to: Firdaus Surathi / Global HR Manager
Salary offered: SGD 2000-$2,500 Per Month
If you find the above skill sets matching to your experience please send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.