Date Listed 07/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
- Reports to HR Manager.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of human resource functions (except payroll processing).
- Responsible for recruitment.
- Putting up advertisements on suitable media for recruitment of employees.
- Liaising with professional organizations or unions (SNEF, NTUC).
- Preparation of contracts & on-boarding process.
- Responsible for the drafting of HR policies and implementation of HR best practices consistent with the core values of the company.
- Administer HR policies and employee benefits.
- Help ensure processes are effective and appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining employees’ records.
- Responsible for the administration of the performance management system.
- Administer annual performance appraisal review.
- Manage the training and development programmes for employees.
- Consolidate training needs and help identify training programs for staff training/development.
- Update training records.
- Assist in employee relations and employee services.
- Performs staff counselling and helps to resolve office conflicts as required.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a proper ‘incentives and disincentives’ programme.
- Help monitor and ensure compliance in MOM and relevant government policy on HR.
- Assist with internal staff matters communications.
- Organize & coordinate company/staff events.
- Administer the HR Portal.
- Coordinate Internship programs.
- Assist in government grant applications.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822