You might be interested in these similar ads
HR cum Admin Executive
Overall job scope · To assist HR Manager in ensuring the Company’s HR policies and procedures comply with statutory requirements · To assist HR Manager in running the Admin/HR operation in an efficient manner. Core responsibilities · Involve in recruitment and selection - rank and file · Assist in ...
HR Executive (UP $2800 | 5 days | Jurong East)
HR Executive (UP $2800 | 5 days | Jurong East) Location: Jurong East MRT Salary Range: UP TO $2800 Monday to Friday - Office Hours Fun working environment Job Responsibilities: - Handle day-to-day HR operations - Manage Hiring Process; such as callings, arranging & conducting interviews - Facilitate recruitment, selection & hiring of suitable applicants - Work closely ...
HR Generalist / $2500-$2900 / 5 days / West
HR Generalist / $2500-$2900 / 5 days / Westrequire to monitor daily end-to-end recruitment for all operationsrequire to apply for all work passrequire to assist all employment trainingrequire to liaise and communicate with agencies on placements and on all government grants / initiativesrequire to work with different departments to ensure candidates are placed accordinglyrequire to provide advice ...
Human Resource Executive [Gul Drive / Full Spectrum / Payroll / IR8A / Urgent ]
Position title : Human Resource ExecutiveLocation: Gul DriveWorking Hours : Mon - Friday (8am to 530pm) Fri till 430pmSalary : $2,200 - $2,800 Job Scope :- Full spectrum of HR functions including - Recruitment and Orientation - Training - Payroll and IR8A submissions - Work Pass and Man Year Entitlement applications - Administration of employee profiles and movements such as promotion, secon ...
Marketing & TalentSearch Executive
- [x] Attractive basic and performance-based bonuses- [x] Young and vibrant working environment- [x] Opportunity for personal development in HRLooking for full-time c! Young and dynamic individual with some working experience in recruitment may apply.Salary: Range from $3000- $5000 (depending on valid experience) Job Scope1. Screening of resumes2. Managing hiring processes - from canvassing to cal ...
Senior HR Generalist $3000-$3500 [WEST AREA]
Senior HR Generalist $3000-$3500 [WEST AREA] Job Description: - Monthly payroll processing across all level of staff- General payroll related reports to all senior management- Notify management on all payroll matters - Submit income tax matters for all staff- Reviewing the payroll process to ensure compliance with prevailing regulations- Review internal compensation and benefits structure- Support ...
HR Executive [Full spectrum/ up to $2700/ 5 days]
If you are interested to apply, kindly WhatsApp me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.Whatsapp: +65 82777215 (Jeslyn)Quah Siying Reg No: R1982418The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd EA No: 14C7279
- Date Listed29/07/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttp://www.keppelshipyard.com.sg
- Company NameAlpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd
- Assist the HR Manager in the full spectrum of HR and administrative functions
- Execute recruitment activities to meet business needs. Handling of recruitment and selection processes, job offer, internal salary bench-marking. Work closely with section managers on hiring requirements, ensure efficient and effective on-boarding and off-boarding activities including work pass application and orientation
- Advise internal customers on HR procedures and policies
- Prepare and analyse monthly reports for management
- Provide accurate information in surveys and liaison with government agencies
- Coordinate training & development activities. Support the company training plan by selecting the appropriate vendor and by providing relevance in training provided. Ensure smooth running of the programme
- Ensure Performance Management process is implemented and followed through
- Update human resources policies, ensuring compliance with government labour legislation on a regular basis. Develop new policies as required
- Prepare and submit statutory documents and all employer related claims (NS makeup, maternity/paternity, childcare leave, annual income tax submission, IR21, etc.)
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of information in all HRIS systems and physical documents such as payroll, employee records, leave system, employment contracts etc
- Respond to disciplinary, safety and security issues
- Involve in grievance handling and disciplinary issues
- Assist on other HR projects as and when required
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-4 years of professional HR generalist experience
- Good knowledge on employment legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,000.00 to $3,000.00 /month