Date Listed 06/06/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name IIM PTE LTD
Education Level Degree
IIM is a well-funded robotics company working on making intelligent service robots for smart facility management of commercial and residential buildings. In 2015, we opened our new research and development center in Singapore to leverage on the big pool of local talents that the country is well known for. Our partners in Singapore include Capitaland and IMDA.
We are looking for a key role, Senior HR.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full spectrum for human resources
- Maintain an efficient filing system (manual and computerised) to ensure easy access to all records and files.
- Ensures planning appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting employees
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Working Permit (EP/ SP/ WP) application and clearance
- Handle payroll, cpf, IR8A
- Handles account receivable and account payable
- Maintain the cleanliness of office
What you’ll need:
- At least a Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- 4-5 years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of local employment law
- Able to multitask
- Possesses good initiative
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
- Singaporean/PR may apply only
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to define engineering culture on a small team of less than 20
- Meaningful equity in a fast growing startup
- Product ownership – take autonomy over core products & product features
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment