Assistant HR Manager (up to $6500)
Date Listed 11/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number --
Company Name TBA
Education Level Degree
HR Processes & Events
• Manage and oversee HR Shared Services team to ensure smooth operations relating to employees’ life cycle, from on-boarding to off-boarding processes, employee benefits, payroll administration, and office administration etc.
• Assess and review current processes to seek continuous improvement.
• Motivate HR team to think of innovative ways to run HR events.
HR System & Analytics
• Work closely with HR IT partner as the project manager to drive improvements to have an effective and efficient HR system.
• Leverage on system and technology to deliver consistent, timely and reliable reports to support business units.
Compensation & Benefits
• Lead the annual compensation review process for NatSteel Group of companies.
• Lead the annual manpower planning and budgeting process for Singapore office.
• Review staff benefits and propose recommendations.
• Participate in salary surveys and do market benchmarking.
• Engage unions on employee matters. Manage employees’ well-being, grievances, and disciplinary issues.
• Prepare proposals for collective agreement negotiations.
• Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant discipline
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience in HR, with 2 to 3 years’ experience leading a team.
• Preferably with experience in manufacturing / marine / oil & gas / engineering industries, and in a matrix organisation.
• Strong knowledge in local labour laws and regulations (e.g. Employment Act, Retirement & Re-employment Act etc)
5 day work week.
If interested, kindly message me thanks!