Full Time HR/ Admin Assistant / ( 5 days a week )
Date Listed 04/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number NIL
Company Website http://job-ad.co/be6w
Company Name Orient Crown
Education Level O-Level
****** . TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEN WEBSITE ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE ************
Orient Crown is a well-known and established luxury goods boutiques specializing in watch winders.
Priding ourselves on exceeding our clients’ expectations, we thrive on personalized customer service and top-of-range quality for our range of watch winders.
Our watch winders are designed to articulate sheer luxury and ensure absolute functionality. Each of our unique watch winders features timeless elegance detailing from the velvet smooth interior to cautiously crafted exterior finishing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling Administrative duties.
- To assist in timely processing of billing.
- Handling customer service duties including answering customer’s queries.
- Handling inventory, pricing and liaising with clients.
- Coordinate with logistic and shipping partners.
- Maintain proper records, filling system.
- Handling basic HR tasks
- Any other duties as assigned.
Basic requirements include:
- Computer literate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to prioritize multiple assignments at the same time.
- Good working attitude and well organized.
- Good phone etiquette.
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice period.
- Quickbook knowledge or similar bookkeeping software
Work location and hours
- 5 working days (9:30 -6:30 ).
- Working area next to Tai Seng MRT.
Please submit your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF with recent photo and indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary.
- Reason(s) for leaving.
- Availability to commence work.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.