HR Manager (5 Days / Compensation & Benefits / Business Partner)
- Date Listed26/03/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number08C2822
- Company Websitewww.bizhubasia.com
- Company NameBizhub Asia Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDegree
- Reporting to Country Head of HR to manage full HR function of 2 companies. Scope includes recruitment and selection, manpower budgeting, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations management, career development, succession planning, learning & development, HR administration, HR projects.
- Business partnering with senior management and line managers on HR operational and employee relations matters.
- Assists with the continuous review of process improvements.
- Collaborates with HR colleagues to ensure smooth HR service delivery.
Key Requirements & Behaviours:
• Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of HR generalist experience and a minimum of 1 year specialising in Compensation and Benefits. Candidates with finance/specialist compensation & benefits design/management background would be advantageous
• Good knowledge of the local legal employment regulations and conditions.
• Good experience in data analysis to help/support decision-making and recommendations.
• Possesses good project management skills.
• Possesses general business acumen.
• IT-savvy – possesses excellent knowledge in MS Excel, preferably at advance level; familiar with various HR information systems and technology.
• High level of integrity, accountability, discretion and tenacity.
• Strong team player; good communication/ influencing and interpersonal skills with ability to build long-term partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
• Solid stakeholder management skills.
• Proactive, takes initiative and ownership to deliver excellent results both independently and in collaboration with others. Will roll up sleeves to get things done.
• Fast and accurate with high quality output. A smart and hard worker with a track record of consistent and solid achievements.
• Highly driven, inquisitive in learning, enjoys challenges, continually pushes for innovation and strives relentlessly for improvements.
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: bizhub.jobs5(at)gmail.com
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not
Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
EA License No: 08C2822
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd