//HR EXECUTIVE NEEDED//$3000-$3800//URGENT
- Date Listed11/10/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number13C6614
- Education LevelDegree
You will work closely with HR team members to deliver the full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment & selection, training administration and employee relations.
You will liaise with line managers and supervisors in executing HR policies and administration matters.
You will be involved in HR projects such as policy and procedure review, employee handbook updates, department operations improvement, etc.
- Support the recruitment process which includes posting job advertisement, CV screening, interviews, selection, orientation of new employees. (80% doing recruitment, will be handling up to 300 HC for the education Biz Unit)
- Work pass application and administration.
- Administration of training application, including e-training module administration, funding application and follow-up.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of compensation and benefits programs.
- Update new employee’s data into HRIS and ensure the HRIS database is accurate and updated whenever there are changes to employee’s progression status.
- Support the staff welfare committee in organizing the staff activities and events such as annual D&D and staff bonding activities.
- Responsible for staff insurance claims administration and assist in insurance policies renewal.
- Responsible for assigned office administration duties such as purchase the office stationery, pantry supplies and preparing staff identification card for new employees.
- Other cross functional projects may be assigned throughout the course of work to align with the organization’s goals and strategies.
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration or related discipline. (O/A Levels candidates with good job history will be considered as well)
- 5 to 6 years of relevant experience in similar capacity, preferably including recruitment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Dohby Ghaut.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- $3000 - $3800 - Negotiable
- Dhoby Ghaut
Please Add me in Telegram for More JOBS OPENINGS UPDATES!!! PLEASE ADD ME :)
Below is the link:
Interested applicants please Call/Text/Whatsapp Joyce He @ 9873-2245 for more info
Please indicate the following in your SMS/Whatsapp
Position Applying For: HR EXECUTIVE
Commitment Period: [FROM WHEN TILL WHEN]
Joyce He MinQing (R1221322)
Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd
EA LICENSE: 13C6614