- Date Listed02/07/2019
- Job TypeTemporary
- EA License Number12C5083
- Company Websitehttp://www.gemini-global.com/
- Company NameGEMINI PERSONNEL
- Education LevelDegree
Our client is one of the world's leading specialty luxury watch retail groups with an established presence of 40 boutiques in 11 key cities in the Asia Pacific region.
L&D Executive (1-year convertible / renewable contract)
The Role :
- Ensure that the planned training courses (internal/external) are promptly and accurately communicated to the nominated staff, to maintain up-to-date training attendance, training records, training costs in system and advise Finance department on the respective cost centers for cost allocation.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures. Collate training reports, including feedback and evaluations.
- Schedule timely trainee assessments for new retail hires.
- Prepare training materials such as presentations, module summaries, videos, and props.
- Assist with updating of training presentations and materials.
- Arrange/facilitate logistics aspects of events and video production (e.g. sourcing venues/caterers/transportations, and submit comparison reports to management for evaluation and selection.
- Administer and maintain internal L&D system such as user account management, module management, and management reporting.
- Ensure claims on training grants and absentee payroll with the respective government agencies such as WDA are submitted accurately and promptly.
- Assist manager in the implementation of training strategies, initiatives and programs.
- Prepare and collate skills and competency assessments and evaluation of initiatives.
- Support and handle internal and external audit on Company’s L&D matters.
- Other adhoc/additional tasks/projects or duties as requested from time to time.
- Degree in Human Resource Management.
- At least 3 years of experience with a focus on L&D responsibilities.
- Able to multi-task, meticulous, committed and good team player.
- Possess positive working attitude, self-driven, analytical and ability to work under pressure to handle administrative matters.
- The ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Proficient in using PowerPoint and Excel (Pivot Table and VLOOKUP)
- Knowledge of computerized HR Information Systems an added advantage.
- Ability to ocnverese effective in English and Chinese is desirable
- This role is a 1-year convertible / renewable contract
- Work location – Orchard Road
- Working hours – 5 days work week
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083