HR Specialist (Payroill)
Date Listed 20/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Processes,calculate, inputs, balances and prepare payroll checks and advice on a semi-monthly basis for multiple types of employees under several collective bargaining agreements.
- Partner closely with our internal partners (Talent / Employee Services) to provide our employees with a first class onboarding and payroll experience
- Understanding of pre-tax and taxable wages. Understanding of taxable benefits, including but not limited to Group Term Life insurance.
- Management of payroll-related projects including year-end preparation, maintain payroll documentation, resolve payroll tax issues and support annual audits
- High diploma in HR Management or equivalent required with 1 year payroll work experience
- Knowledge of basic payroll, accounting and math principles
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to interface effectively with individuals at various levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as effectively contribute in a team environment