You might be interested in these similar ads
Live with Purpose If you are tired of working 9 to 5 job but value in helping others to succeed in what they do, join our family today!Requirements:6 months to full time contract Pleasant personality with good stakeholder relationshipBilingual liaising with corporate partners and mandarin speaking clientsHardworking in an fast pace working environment Support duties in marketing and events To incr ...
Logistic company looking for a positive, Out going and detail orientated individual to be part of their HR Team!! Great platform to gain firsthand experience for HR/RecruitmentMonday to Friday, Office hourNo sales require!! Job Scope:Conduct prescreening on Candidate’s resume to sieve out potential candidateConduct phone interview over the phone for potential candidateArranging and sched ...
We Are Hiring ► HR Admin [Tampines]Learning Centre in Tampines is looking for outgoing individual to join us on a full time basis.||HR Admin||Replying of email and taking incoming callsResponsible for basic screening candidates over the phoneAttend to walk in parents and phone enquiriesPerform other ad-hoc duties when assignedRequirement:-Min O/N level-No experience is required-5 or 6 days work we ...
Join our Telegram channel NOW for more job offers! Are Hiring ► [East] Corporate Recruiters/ $7.50/hr + Attractive Incentives/ 2-3 monthsResponsibilitiesConducting interviewGeneral admins dutiesMatching candidates to the suitable jobsAd hoc duties assignedRequirementsAble to commit at least 2-3 monthsMon- Fri: 8.30am to 6pm$7.50/hr + Attractive IncentivesTampinesInterested applicants please kindl ...
Hiring HR AssistantJob Duties:-Assist in recruitment matters-Screening resumes-Admin Duties Assigned-Adhoc duties-NO SALE REQUIREDAttractive working hours (Mon-Fri 9.30am-6pm.) NO OVERTIMEInterested Candidate, do send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Listed 27/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Processes, calculate, inputs, balances and prepare payroll checks and advice on a semi-monthly basis for multiple types of employees under several collective bargaining agreements.
- Understanding of pre-tax and taxable wages. Understanding of taxable benefits, including but not limited to Group Term Life insurance.
- Management of payroll-related projects including year-end preparation, maintain payroll documentation, resolve payroll tax issues and support annual audits
- Partner closely with our internal partners (Talent / Employee Services) to provide our employees with a first class onboarding and payroll experience
- High diploma in HR Management or equivalent required with 1 year payroll work experience
- Knowledge of basic payroll, accounting and math principles
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to interface effectively with individuals at various levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as effectively contribute in a team environment