You might be interested in these similar ads
Position: HR AssistantSalary: $2200-$2600Location: TampinesResponsibilities:Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systemsProvide counseling on policies and proceduresAssist in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring processCreate and implement effective onboarding plansAssist in performance management processesSupport the management ...
Responsibilities:Assist in Payroll processing.Leave and medical administration.Maintenance of proper filing system.Maintenance of employee records.Undertake any ad-hoc duties when required.Requirements:Minimum O levels or equivalent.Candidate with HR background/ experience will be an advantage.Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub ...
Job Descriptions:• Manage foreign employee’s work pass application, renewal and cancellation• Administer HR letters (ie. Employment Contract, Confirmation, Extension probation)• Maintain of proper filling system and data entry• Administer on-boarding including the creation of P-file, liase with relevant department for necessary action.• Ensure proper maintenance of updating of employees’ particula ...
Growing Up Gifted Preschool (Infant Care / Child Care) @ United Square / Derbyshire Road / Tampines requires Part / Full-Time Educators :a) Principal- Min. Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Leadership)- Good leadership and communication skills- Build superb rapport with parents and staff- Mentor the staff- Recruitment of students- Accountable for the daily operations, student enrolment, admini ...
We are PWP Group. We are seeking motivated individuals who are able to show initiative and handle challenging tasks in a fast paced environment. You will be working in an organisation where your achievements will be recognised.Job Description:General recruitment activitiesSourcing suitable candidates via network, advertisement and referralsDoing face to face interviewsMaintaining candidates' datab ...
Are you looking for a position where you see the direct results of your efforts?Where your hard-work is rewarded at every step?Where your promotions are based exclusively upon what you contribute?Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Capita Pte Ltd is looking for financially motivated Recruitment Consultants to join our Contingent Workforce Operation Division.We are looking for candidates with ...
Grow and be part of our vibrant team todayJob Scope :Short lisiting of suitable job applicantsData Management Assist in daily admin mattersWhat we provide :Working hour 9 to 6pm5 days weekCondusive woking environment (with gym, cafe facility)Job requirements :Willing to workhardResponsible & lateral thinker People personCheerful & positive personality If you have what it takes we loved to hear fro ...
Date Listed 11/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Processes, calculate, inputs, balances and prepare payroll checks and advice on a semi-monthly basis for multiple types of employees under several collective bargaining agreements.
- Understanding of pre-tax and taxable wages. Understanding of taxable benefits, including but not limited to Group Term Life insurance.
- Management of payroll-related projects including year-end preparation, maintain payroll documentation, resolve payroll tax issues and support annual audits
- Partner closely with our internal partners (Talent / Employee Services) to provide our employees with a first class onboarding and payroll experience
- High diploma in HR Management or equivalent required with 1 year payroll work experience
- Knowledge of basic payroll, accounting and math principles
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to interface effectively with individuals at various levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as effectively contribute in a team environment