You might be interested in these similar ads
Electrical Electronics Engineer
Responsibilities:Support and responsive to factory build readiness issues and product performance escalations on sub-systems ownedCollaborate with Global Business Unit (GBU), cross functional support team and outsourced Manufacturing Partner to enable/support a highly compressed product industrialization development cycle to meet program time-to-market demandParticipate in product prototyping buil ...
Ace:Daytons Direct (International) Pte Ltd, an accredited professional event/ conference/exhibition organiser & pre schedule matchmaking program solution provider in the MICE industry.Responsible for web portal development and testing for MICE industry.Produce documentation in UML.Perform code integration for deployment.Laravel Programming and Tableau is an advantage.Be directly involved in ne ...
Software Engineer [Pasir Panjang / Web/Application Developing / 5days / up to $4k / With Experience]
Position title : Software EngineerLocation : Pasir PanjangWorking Hours : Mon - Friday (930am to 630pm)Salary : $2,800 - $4,000 (depend on experience) Job Scope -Creating multi-tiered Web applications and Mobile App applications -Familiar with Agile Software Development/Scrum practices -Analyze, design, program, test, troubleshoot, document and maintain IT systems or applications -Perform and m ...
Urgent Requirment of Senior Developer - Siebel in Singapore
Company Overview: Intellect Minds is a Singapore-based company since 2008, specializing in talent acquisition, application development, and training. We are the Best Job Recruitment Agency and consultancy in Singapore serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, and Thailand. Duties: ...
✅ Programmer (IT Coding) @ Alexandra ✅ Global MNC
1 Year IT Technician Role / One North / up to $2k
Job Position: IT TechnicanWorking Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pmDuration: 1 Year ContractSalary: $1.8k - $2kLocation: Walking distance from One-North MRTJob Description:Single point of contact for staff to report IT incidents and/or service requestsLogging of all incidents and requests in the Ticketing System provided by customer, for tracking and reporting purposesSubmission of weekly/ mo ...
Sales Account Manager (IT / Banking)
ResponsibilitiesManage, maintain and grow existing direct accounts as well as to prospect, qualify, grow new accounts to sell Company’s complete line of technology solutions (desktops, laptops, peripherals, enterprise servers and storage, networking, security, software licensing and software solutions, managed and professional services).Establish relationships with the client's IT and business ...
Chief Strategy Officer
- Date Listed30/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number201103934H
- Company NameMicroderme Aesthetics PTE.LTD
- Education LevelDegree
- Supports the company's functions according to circumstances and needs.
- Recommend, plan and develop strategies and framework for the company;
- Active management of e-commerce store, e-marketplaces and other online assets
- Achieve sales target, implement improvement plans for the online stores
- Familiar with IT hardware devices and systems, be up to date with latest hardware and software technologies.
- Management of IT Asset management software and maintaining a global supply line of technology hardware and software
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
- Continuous development and improvement of IT policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented accordingly.
- Innovate and recommend new implementation which increase alignment and effectiveness across the Divisions;
- Makes recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats and viability of outside business partners;
- Coordinate with stakeholders to gather business requirements and provide solutions
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
- Has a flexible attitude and is willing to perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the company and its staff members
- Participates in project management, which involves duties on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Within project management, organises and gathers information from various departments and meetings and reports that information, along with recommendations, to executive members
- Familiar with development of IT strategies, policies and procedure including operating systems, software & hardware, phone system, network infrastructures and cybersecurity.
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience overseeing an IT manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related discipline.
- Experience in medical related or health care industry would be a plus.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Ability to speak Mandarin is a plus as you will be liaising with Chinese background partners.