IT Field Service Engineer
- Date Listed04/12/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number19C9782
- Company NameCultivar Asia Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
IT Field Service Engineer
Our client is an established IT service company located in the central part of Singapore. Over the last 25 years in business, the company has served full range of IT services including software, hardware, infrastructure, IT support services, product licenses e.t.c.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Communicate with staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- To troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- To replace parts for notebook, PC and Server
- To provide end user support
- Create procedural documentation
- To log in service ticket (in Zendesk)
- Create incident / security / IT Audit reports
- Followup diagrams (in Visio) and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage multiple open helpdesk service ticket at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology/products/services
- Develop security protection policies for firewall
- Configure VLAN for Switch and VPN for Firewall
- To perform security hardening for products/services
- To perform monthly security or audit checks on computer equipment.
- To setup/configure/troubleshoot Notebooks, PC and Servers
- Minimum Diploma in IT/Information System/Computer Science
- Minimum with 1 year of experience IT Engineering or relate
- Right attitude for a long-term career
- Clear career path with transparent promotion criteria will be shared during interview
- Family-like working environment
- May have to work on weekday nights/weekend/public holiday (Overtime Pay applies)
Interested candidates are invited to apply with your resume.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.