IT Helpdesk team role in a Bank (Contract)
- Date Listed03/12/2019
- Job TypeContract
- Education LevelProfessional Certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
Position: IT Helpdesk team role in a Bank
Vancancy : 2
- Candidates with 3-4 years of experience in working with IT Helpdesk
roles (who work on Application related incidents and queries)
- Proficient with MS Office products, knows a bit about IT Services such as
desktop, software and able to do Excel reporting.
- Fluent in English and is able to manage calls easily.
- Candidate will work with Helpdesk and perform varied tasks such as
attending user calls, user emails, raising tickets in Remedy
- Events monitoring from the Alert management tool.
- Candidate will also be following up for ATM reporting and other adhoc
- Salary maximum: $3400
- The candidate will get a half day if the candidate works 4 hours more
than the shift.
o An 8 hours will henceforth be marked as 1 shift
Might require to do night shifts.
There are 3 shifts. 1 week for 1 shift time
7:30am – 3:45pm (5 ½ days include Saturday)
9am – 6:30pm (5 days)
1:30pm -11pm (5 days)
No transport claim for those who do the morning shift 7:30am
Transport claims only for those who work after 12pm midnight.
Basic qualifications: Polytechnic graduate minimum
Work location: Alexandra road
Only Singaporean &PR can apply