You might be interested in these similar ads
Urgent Requirment For Dev Ops Engineer III in Singapore
Company Overview: Intellect Minds is a Singapore-based company since 2008, specializing in talent acquisition, application development, and training. We are the Best Job Recruitment Agency and consultancy in Singapore serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, and Thailand. Job ...
Processing Date: January/February 2020.Degree/Diploma Holders and/ or with 1-2 years of working experience;IT Server/Equipment Support ManagementData Network Communications/Storage Systems Support ManagementCustomer Service ManagementPresentable with good communication skills.VERY well versed in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint Presentation Skills. Singapore office located between Jurong East/Cleme ...
IT Admin [Support | Replace PC Parts]
Responsibilities:Provide administrative support to Senior Management staff.Maintain filing system for technical documentation.Manage document management system.Ability to replace computer hardware (eg. Add new network cards, graphics card).Heavy lifting required.Requirements:Business analytical skills.Have experience in replace computer hardware.Full time position available.WilsonRegistration no : ...
Operations Reliability Assistant (based at Depot Rd)
- Date Listed02/12/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License NumberN/A
- Company Websitewww.pactera.com
- Company NamePactera Singapore Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Support Reliability engineer on all HW Qualification tests activities for AOS, Cost Reduction, Alternate tooling/Alternate source qualification, RSA & PLV test.
- Develop test scripts, print files & functional test plan
- Estimate Qualification test cost
- Manage test schedule and preparation activities (Pens, Medias, Packaging boxes, shipment & etc)
- Perform/Execute ME/EE Reliability, Connectivity, DET Life & HW Qualification test
- All defects observed in the Qualification are notify timely & accurately to the R&D & Ops PE team.
- Provides basic failure analysis and root cause identification.
- Provide Technical training to test vendor engineer, technician & operators.
- Manage HW defects in ALM system (Defect Management System) and drive effective path forward or solution.
- Work with Ops, R&D on failure root cause analysis and solution implementation
- Inventory management (Units, Pens, Medias & Others)
- Design, manage and perform Reliability System Audit & Product Life Validation test
- Generate final Test report summary
- Assist Reliability engineer on Initiative/Project to drive cost reduction, productivity gain & test improvement
- Manage & maintain Ops Reliability Share point
- Maintain and continuously improve on existing database and application software.
- Support in Quality/Reliability metric tracking and reporting
- Diploma with 1 to 2 years experience in a Manufacturing/R&D/Quality/IT environment.
- Knowledge in Quality, Reliability, Statistical, Database management, Programming, Excel Macro & Printer Technology.
- Positive Working Attitude, Willing to learn, Will to Win, Team Player, Independent & Responsibility
- Good written and verbal communication skill. Able to work & communicate well with cross functional team.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and flexible to be able to handle a wide variety of projects/tasks.