Operations Reliability Assistant Engineer (based at Depot Rd)
- Date Listed15/01/2020
- Job TypeContract
- EA License NumberN/A
- Company Websitewww.pactera.com
- Company NamePactera Singapore Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Support Reliability engineer on all HW Qualification tests activities for AOS, Cost Reduction, Alternate tooling/Alternate source qualification, RSA & PLV test.
- Develop test scripts, print files & functional test plan
- Estimate Qualification test cost
- Manage test schedule and preparation activities (Pens, Medias, Packaging boxes, shipment & etc)
- Perform/Execute ME/EE Reliability, Connectivity, DET Life & HW Qualification test
- All defects observed in the Qualification are notify timely & accurately to the R&D & Ops PE team.
- Provides basic failure analysis and root cause identification.
- Provide Technical training to test vendor engineer, technician & operators.
- Manage HW defects in ALM system (Defect Management System) and drive effective path forward or solution.
- Work with Ops, R&D on failure root cause analysis and solution implementation
- Inventory management (Units, Pens, Medias & Others)
- Design, manage and perform Reliability System Audit & Product Life Validation test
- Generate final Test report summary
- Assist Reliability engineer on Initiative/Project to drive cost reduction, productivity gain & test improvement
- Manage & maintain Ops Reliability Share point
- Maintain and continuously improve on existing database and application software.
- Support in Quality/Reliability metric tracking and reporting
- Diploma with 1 to 2 years experience in a Manufacturing/R&D/Quality/IT environment.
- Knowledge in Quality, Reliability, Statistical, Database management, Programming, Excel Macro & Printer Technology.
- Positive Working Attitude, Willing to learn, Will to Win, Team Player, Independent & Responsibility
- Good written and verbal communication skill. Able to work & communicate well with cross functional team.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and flexible to be able to handle a wide variety of projects/tasks.
Singaporeans are encouraged to apply,
(My apologies as we do not have work pass quota, apologies for the inconveniences caused).