Senior IT Executive
- Date Listed13/01/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameUni Recruit (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Assist in setting-up, installing, configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting, optimizing network related systems and equipment.
- Provide desktop, notebook and printer user support include site installation, hardware and software support services to head office and our business entities.
- Ensure proper security system setup and maintenance to protect data security.
- Liaise with vendors, contractors,
- Lead application projects and manage various stakeholders.
- Maintain IT assets and documentation.
- Good communication and analytical skills, team player is able to work independently.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- At least a 3 years in the related field will be preferred
- Extensive knowledge of computing support roles desired, including security administration, service desk, and application support
- Good communication skills to liaise internal and external parties
Interested Applicant, Please APPLY with resume and shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Wong Jun Wen / EA Reg: R1988121
Uni Recruit (Singapore) Pte Ltd / EA Lic: 17C8871