Senior IT System Engineer
Date Listed 08/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.tuffoffshore.sg/
Company Name Tuff Offshore Engineering Services Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Responsible for evaluating and maintaining all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization’s current and future requirements.
- Responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of storage, virtualized environment, servers, network devices, and other tools related to IT.
- Create new email ID, leave system ID for new employee.
- To oversee the data protection responsibilites within the organisation and compliance with PDPA.
- Render assistance when employee facing any IT / laptop issue.
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications.
- Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers and distributors.
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software and hosted applications.
- Ensure phone lines are functional at all times and tackling any problems if any.
- Determine the company's budget for all systems and components related to IT infrastructure.
- Review existing and new equipment, able to support the system which stated in the contract.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 5 years of solid technical experience in infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunication.
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud based infrastructure.
- Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Willing to travel overseas
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates please send resume with details employment history, qualification, last drawn salary, expected salary and earliest date joined.