You might be interested in these similar ads
General Roles and Responsibilities The ICT Trainer must possess good interpersonal and communicative skills to enable him to work with all the AV and ICT personnel in the school as a team. He also must be able to work together with the ICT team to provide ICT enrichment programme to the school.1. ICT Courses for Students:§ The computer courses will cover the ICT skills on Mac, Win and iOS ...
Network Engineer (Regional) The Opportunity Part of a multinational conglomerate, our client is a leading ICT company offering a variety of ICT services based on its vast experience and accumulated technological capabilities. The information technology services they provide include consulting services; technical services and other outsourcing services. Currently, they are looking for a talen ...
Network Engineer The Opportunity Part of a multinational conglomerate, our client is a leading ICT company offering a variety of ICT services based on its vast experience and accumulated technological capabilities. The information technology services they provide include consulting services; technical services and other outsourcing services. Currently, they are looking for a talented Network ...
Requirements for IT SpecialistIT/ICT related Diploma/Degree (e.g. Computer Science and EngineeringIT trained/background- -Familiarity in deployment of computer systems, software installations, system administration, troubleshooting. etc.Familiar with deployment, management and maintenance of Building Information Modelling (BIM). Authoring and Analysis tools and Computer Aided Design and Drafting ( ...
Your RoleSystems Engineer role is to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.What Will You DoPerform Virtualization projects on hyper converge infrastructure.Setup of new Clusters, vCenters and other requirementsMaintain the list of VMware inventory.Responsible for insuring the day-to-day operation, reliability, and perform industry standard server implement ...
The Opportunity Adecco is working with a well-known investment bank in Singapore. They are located worldwide, where Singapore is one of their main IT hubs supporting global operations. We are currently seeking for a Database Expert in MS/SQL. The Talent * Bachelorâs in Information Technology or equivalent * Minimum 6 years of experience in managing MS/SQL environment with about * Subject m ...
Responsibilities and DutiesImplementation of medium to large scale Java/JEE projects. The engineer will work as a business analyst interfacing with customer and offshore development office. He/she will also need to be able to deploy Java/JEE application and perform data migration activities.Successful applicants can expect to work in fast paced, innovative and dynamic environment; the projects inv ...
Date Listed 13/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.acpcomputer.edu.sg
Company Name ACP Computer Training School Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
Always excel and love keeping up with the current technology? Desires for an exciting career in a school? You may be the right person to be a Training Executive! We are seeking for suitable candidates who will be stationed in a school to assist the teachers in the planning of ICT programmes and providing IT training for the students! You will definitely achieve satisfaction when your students achieve the desired learning outcomes. It will be a fun and enriching experience to give your invaluable support to the educators!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and conduct ICT lessons for students in school
• Develop and customized ICT curriculum and resources according to school’s ICT plan
• Assessing students skills training development
• Provide assistance to school to create ICT based lessons
• Provide technical assistance to school staffs and students
• To plan and allocate tasks for the ICT department
• Mentor, prepare and train students to take part in any ICT or multimedia related competitions
• To cover photography, videography & AV duties for events in school
• Updating and maintaining of school website if required
• To assist with any ad-hoc duties assigned by ICT HOD
Candidates shall be registered with the Ministry of Education
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of networking system including the wireless will be advantageous
• Ability to plan independently, multi-task, work both independently and as a team
• Proactive and takes initiatives
• Good working attitude
• Candidates without working experience are welcome