Project Manager, IT Infra
Date Listed 17/06/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Use system analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications.
- Management and operation of Microsoft and other public and private Cloud technologies.
- Involve in the installation, configuration and upgrade of any related IT infrastructure during project implementation.
- Ensure industry best practices are in place for server, network, storage and cloud solutions.
- Confirm project requirements by understanding user requirements; conferring with others in the project team.
- Supporting the Project Manager by identifying and managing project risk.
- Suggest and comply on project for technical specifications.
- Assist in projects charter, task list and procurement related process.
- Assist in planning, designing, and implementing stages during the project cycle.
- Assist in process improvement and compliance strategies.
- Involve in site survey for network related projects.
- Ensure projects status are updated regularly.
- Manage and track Change Request.
- Perform User Acceptance Test, project documentation and document sign-off.
- Preparing specification documents and user guides for the users when require.
- Work closely with vendors and other team members to troubleshoot complex issues and document solutions.
- Tasks related to risk management and security compliance including vulnerability scanning, Software, OS, Database and application patching and upgrades, measured against SLAs. Complete data backup and restore tasks.
- Manage assigned tickets to ensure SLA compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Provide root-cause analysis, contribute to knowledge base, and provide recommendations for continuous improvements to workflow, process, and technology.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in Computer/Information Science.
- 2-5 years Systems Administration experience supporting enterprise datacentre /cloud solutions.
- Experience and understanding with Cloud and Virtualization technologies.
- Experience deploying High Availability solutions on operating systems and database.
- Related technology certification preferred:
- Server+, Network+, or Security+ certification.
- Experience supporting one or all of the following:
- Enterprise Systems – Exchange, Dynamics, Active Directory, etc.
- Understanding of operating systems including, but not limited to:
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016.
- Red Hat Linux / CentOS Linux.
- Understanding of various services such as DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSL and SSH.
- Ability to provide and suggest IT solutions based on best practices.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes including Service Desk, Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management.
- In depth understanding of IT infrastructure in terms of server, network, storage and cloud solutions.
- Experience in creation of user guides and documentations.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: bizhub.jobs3(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822