SAP PPM/SAP Project Systems Consultant (Immediate Hiring)
Date Listed 08/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 08C5248
Company Website www.peoplebank.com
Company Name PeopleBank
Education Level Degree
• Excellent understanding of PPM (Portfolio Management) and PS SAP module standard capabilities, configuration and customising options
• Experience designing end-to-end processes for capital project portfolio management including reporting and deploying Fiori Apps.
• Support design and testing of authorization profiles, batch jobs configuration, WRICEFs and cutover processes in S4/HANA.
• Knowledgeable in integration between Work Management and other SAP modules such as HR, Finance, Costing, Procurement, Inventory Management
• Minimum 2 implementations each of PPM and PS, with configuration responsibilities
• Detailed understanding of integration between PPM, PS and other SAP modules
• Experience in developing, evaluating and presenting design options
• Experience documenting business process flows
• Maintaining business process flows in SAP Solution Manager and supporting documentation
• Develop Functional Design (WRICEFs) documents in line with project standards/templates.
• Communicating with technical team regarding functional development requirements and support testing including Fiori Apps and interfaces.
• Creating test data to support functional testing and performance testing
• Completing PPM & PS configuration
• Documenting PPM & PS configuration in line with Orica standards
• Performing functional testing of PPM & PS configuration and developments
• Engage and manage business SMEs/stakeholders to understand requirements and explain/demonstrate design components
• Develop integrated test scripts according to designed flows.
• Ability to work in cross cultural team, virtual environment