You might be interested in these similar ads
The Personnel shall be competent to perform the following Develop and conduct customized ICT-based training courses for pupils and staff (e.g. product training) using both PC and Macintosh platforms.Provide assistance to the school in creating ICT-based lessons, resources and in integrating ICT to the core curriculum.Conduct in-house ICT baseline assessment and find solutions on how to improve pup ...
K2 Medical Group (www.k2medicalgroup.com) is a Singapore-based healthcare group. Integrating a state-of-the-art laboratory with innovative GP clinics, we aim to deliver novel diagnostic tests and precision care management that are tailored to the unique needs of Asian families. Currently, K2 has secured strategic partnerships to expand on its product & service offerings for patients throughou ...
Job Title : AV TECHNICAL PERSONNEL Job Description perform duties, ie. repair and service pertaining to Audio Visual Equipment, especially projectors. Setup/Troubleshoot, audio visual and conduct periodically maintenance of the AV equipment, provide post-sales technnical support Candidates with proven tract record in the past experience in programming and repairing work will be c ...
Dear allOne of our Medicine product employer is looking for few Software candidate wanted urgentlyEmbedded software Developer, 3 Years of min experience in product development experienceMicrochip ControllersANDC Language experience is neededMin 3 years of experience is requiredGood Salary PackageInterested candidates send your particulars to our email@example.com RegardsSekarGood Luck Employm ...
Description: Requirements:- Min 1 year relevant working experience Please include the following in your Resume Document* (*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB) Name Contact No Nationality/PR Status Location/Address Recent Photo Expected Salary
Date Listed 14/06/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 201318318G
Company Website vaultdragon.com
Company Name Vault Dragon
Education Level Degree
- Develop and scale our practice management system and other cloud based software to the next level
- Assist in project deployment and setup of infrastructure at our clients’ location
- Support and maintenance of existing application
- Be able to prepare APIs and design documentation
- Proficient with Node.js
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Angular JS
- Basic NoSQL (CouchDB)
- Competent with UNIX/Server Administration
- Some AWS Experience
- Knowledge of at least 1 scripting language like Python/Ruby/PHP
- Competent with Git
- Working knowledge of VueJS
- Working knowledge of ReactJS / React-native
- Experience with Server architecture for multi-tenant systems.
- Working knowledge of Micro-services
- Docker deployment (CI/CD) / Docker Swarm management
Perks and Benefits
- No Dress Code
- Dynamic Working Environment - Flat, open office with a highly collaborative team and a balcony for regular office BBQs.
- Team Building Activities - Monthly team outings (lasertag, darts), annual overseas retreats and great working environment.
- Annual Wellness Benefits - Annual credits for employees to pursue their interests.
- Awesome Working Hours. (Work less, more results!)
- Love of beer. There's free beer! & of course Coffee too! (What!)
Kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org