Looking for Network Analyst
Date Listed 15/03/2019
Job Type Contract
EA License Number 93C4403
Company Website www.rmagroup.com.sg
Company Name RMA Contract Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
We are actively looking for Network Analyst for one of our very prestigious client in Singapore. Kindly find below the requirement details :
Job Title: Network Analyst
Job Type: Contract – One year.
Working Hours: 12 Hours Rotating Shift (8.00AM to 8.00 PM) with possibility of future move to 8 hours rotating shift.
• Modify and create work instructions or Recipes to prepare for similar impacting events and allow for a quicker response. Constantly review work instructions for accuracy and solicit improvements through second level support groups.
• Ability to communicate effectively throughout the incident management process to ensure that all communications are timely and accurate, as per documented process
• Track update and resolve all assigned incidents, changes and problem reports in the incident management system, ensuring that documentation is thorough, accurate and meets a standard of high quality.
• Properly escalate incidents in a timely manner per support guidelines and procedures.
• Proactively monitor, recognize, analyze, isolate and/or resolve documented hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
• Liaise with L2 support groups and/or development groups to collaborate on the resolution of incidents.
• Responsible for the internal and external communication of issues to management, other internal support groups, and the customers via pages, email broadcasts or phone.
• The position is required to perform 12hr rotating day shift duty (eg. 8am-8pm)
• Knowledge of data-center and wide-area-network routing/switching, tunneling, security
Operations/engineering, MPLS and Ethernet carrier transports, WiFi
• Knowledge of Solar winds, Net Cool or other fault monitoring toolsets
• Knowledge of BMC, Service Now or other incident and change management tools
• Broad knowledge and background on TCP/IP, MPLS, WAN, and LAN technologies.
• Good working knowledge on Cisco 65xx/72xx/76xx, Nexus 5k/7k/9k & FEX, Bluecoat proxy, F5 load balancers
• Sound understanding and working knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP, EIGRP and OSPF.
• Ability to interpret firewall logs and look for specific permission or denial of a source IPs to a specific destination in support of troubleshooting
• At least 2 years of experience working as an Operations support Analyst, or equivalent first or second level network support experience.
Ability to work 12hr rotating shifts, with possibility of future move to 8hr rotating shifts
• MS Office suite proficiency
• Preferred: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Preferred: ITIL certification
• Preferred: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher.
If interested and your experience is matching with the requirement details, kindly share your updated Cv in word format stating your current,expected salary and availability to take it forward at email@example.com asap.
Candidates those who are already working in Singapore,need only apply.