Senior Product Manager
Date Listed 20/04/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 201733334W
Company Name PLUS Technology Pte. Ltd.
Education Level Degree
Senior Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and
work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
● Minimum 3 years work experience as product manager in Internet company or finance company. ● Proven ability to develop product and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
● Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
● Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
● Good at prototype design tools, such as axure, sketch
● (+) MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
● (+) Experience working in an Agile development process
We're looking for hard-working people who care about their work and want to push our product to be the best in the world.
We need self-motivated problem solvers who can effectively work and communicate in a fast moving, intense industry.
If you're a goal oriented person who can meet tight deadlines without sacrificing quality, we want you on our team!
We're a multilingual team and applicants need to speak at least one of the languages below:
Multi-lingual applicants are strongly desired! As an international exchange, being able to natively interact with more users is one of our core goals.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or financial field
- Bonus for degrees in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Financial, or Software Engineering
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the below information in your resume:
Last drawn and / or current salary
Date of availability and / or Notice period
Attach most recent photo
All application will be treated strictly confidential and only shortlisted candidate will be notified.