IT Security Engineer (senior/junior, MNC at East, up to S$5k)
Date Listed 24/01/2019
✔ Great remuneration package!
✔ Reputable MNC at East Singapore!
✔ Career progression!
· Employment type: Permanent
· Location: Bedok
· Working Hours: 5.5 days work week
· Pay: S$3,000 to S$5,000 + VB + Company benefits!
• Planning, designing and implementation of various Network/IT Security related systems and applications, such as authentication services, patch management, information security, information backup security, endpoint protections, Network Perimeter Security, Network Access control, firewall, IPS, etc.
• Developing and implement of security policies, standards and procedures for enterprise applications & systems infrastructure.
• Manage and coordinate with multiple vendors, for ICT Security Audit
• Execution and supervision of project activities such as drawings, submittals, design, estimation, procurement, follow-ups, installation, policies implementation, ICT Security Audit, commissioning, handing over, training, etc
• Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for security policies, standards and procedures requirement, any site instructions, assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on Daily/Weekly basis.
• Submits site reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required (for engineer)
• Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the groups at site.
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Cyber Security/Information Technologies, or equivalent;
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in designing and implementation of secure networks, systems and application architectures
• Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
• Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
• Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
• In-depth understanding of endpoint security, network access & monitoring management and privileged access management.
• In-depth understanding of 3-tier system & security architecture
• In-depth understanding of MS Server OS, MS SQL & VMware environment.
• Ability to communicate network/applications security issues to peers and management
• CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional, or equivalent preferred (for senior role)
*To apply, contact 98221115 or send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Yap Shi Hao Joseph (R1767577)