Date Listed 17/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
- You will provide administration, project and maintenance support to end-user’s devices and services in the Windows, Linux and Mac platforms; desktop, laptop, appliances, mobile devices, networks, operating systems and application software.
- You will provide helpdesk services to the IT infrastructure; end-user’s devices, systems, storage, networks, and readily response to ad-hoc escalation and provide timely reporting to the authority.
- You will manage, support and resolve end-users’ devices issue and IT Facilities; door security system, CCTV, Wi-Fi, tele-conference system, printing, phone, fax, fire and safety system.
- You will collaborate with HQ in the design, implement and support of all end-user’s devices, system and network maintenance activities; upgrade, backup, recovery, audit, housekeeping and documentation.
- You will collaborate with HQ and other offices in troubleshooting and maintenance of IT infrastructure and projects relevance; systems, storages, network, operating system, open source tools and software application.
- You will adhere to HQ policy to enforce users in complying with all IT Policy, SOP, workflow, and implement BCP/DRP to all critical systems and data.
- You will work with local HR and Project Leads to deliver all required IT resources; hardware, software, services, connectivity and improvement plan.
- You will support local (ISV, IHV, ISP) vendors management; contacts, escalation, procurement, inventory, contractual agreement, project scope, deliverables and documentation.
- You will monitor technology trends, make recommendations, initiate work-improvement plan, implement projects and documentation.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an end-user support, server and network administration.
- Proven ability in desktop management; Windows, OS X, Linux, Open Source tools and scripting.
- Experience in basic system management, monitoring, security tools, SNMP, Syslog, NTP, DHCP, FTP,DNS, VPN, WSUS, Anti-Virus, others.
- Experience in basic network management, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, IP/Security network is a plus.
- Working in a PC or Mobile gaming industry is a plus.
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822