Senior QA Engineer
- Date Listed13/09/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License NumberNA
- Company Websitehttp://www.pactera.com/en
- Company NamePactera Singapore Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDegree
Kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Computer Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with black box testing.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Candidates must have QA experience.
- Candidates need to have the experience in software/ firmware test plan & test cases development for consumer electronic devices.
- Candidates from the gaming peripheral industry with the testing experiences (firmware).
- Candidates also must have at least played one (1) hour of game.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source and review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Source and prepare for the testing devices
- Tracking of test progress and ensure project meet the milestones
- Prepare accurate and timely test reports
- Communicating with relevant parties involved in the projects
- Maintaining of the defects in the Defect database