Helpdesk Engineer (VMWare monitoring, $2.5 to $3.5k)
Date Listed 20/10/2018
✔ Good working environment!
✔ Great exposure + beef up CV!
✔ Career progression!
- Employment type: Permanent
- Location: Will be outsourced to client's site (mostly CBD area)
- Working Hours: 5 days work week (may have slightly varying shifts or OTs)
- Pay: S$2.5k to S$3.5k
- Admin work consisted of Vmware monitoring, monitoring tools on Solarwinds.
- Windows based application on file sharing and Exchange.
- Follow End User office operating hours 2 rotating shift from 6.45am to 4pm and 10am to 7pm.
May need some evening and/or weekend due to upgrades or troubleshoot failed services. (Time off in-lieu will be given for such overtime)
- Certificate/Diploma in Information Technology or related discipline. 1 to 2 years experienced IT personnel.
- Possess initiative and quick to learn on-the-job.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, calmly, and patiently with both technical and non-technical customer including internal groups.
- Ability to multi-task and flexible with assigned work schedule.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and with a good working attitude.
*To apply, contact 98221115 or send your CV to email@example.com with your last drawn / expected salary & notice period.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd E.A. 13C6342
Yap Shi Hao Joseph (R1767577)