IT Support (Network/Server)(1yr Renewable)(Up to $3.5k/Overseas Training)
- Date Listed08/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number05C3451
- Company NameAchieve Group
- Education LevelDiploma
- Up to S$3,500 + Performance Bonus
- 1 Year Renewal Contract
- 5 Days work week
Our Client is a well-known and established US company in customize Video Management System software for enterprise-level clients. They are looking for unique individual to join their growing business as a Support Technician.
- Provide exceptional support for our applications and associated services
- Communicate with clients over the phone and through email to get details of an issue
- Troubleshoot issues and explain them to clients
- Work with field technicians in order to install and replace hardware
- Train clients on new systems and/or software
- Maintain accurate records on problems and solutions
- Willing to travel to on-site locations if needed
- Proactively identify improvements to the product
- Technical knowledge in server and network troubleshooting
- Comfortable to travel and on standby
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve in a rapidly changing - and sometimes ambiguous - environment
- Ability to work in a team environment to resolve issues
- Demonstrate customer service skills to resolve customer service issues
- Available to be on call, including weekends
- Ability to be self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations
- Working days : 5 days - Monday to Friday (8.30am to 6.00pm)
- Salary : Up to $3,500 + Performance Bonus (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- Others : Require to travel oversea for training
How To Apply:
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Tay Christine (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1985876) to email@example.com
or call your friendly Consultant, Christine at 6590 9944 or 9836 1171 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!