- Date Listed08/04/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License NumberNIL
- Company Websitehttps://yhi.recruiterpal.com/career/jobs/15wvz
- Company NameYHI Corporation (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Education LevelHigher Nitec
****** TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEN WEBSITE ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE ********
Established in 1948, YHI was listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST) on 3rd July 2003. YHI Group is a recognized distributor of high quality automotive and industrial products, and a familiar and trusted name in alloy wheels manufacturing as an Original Design Manufacturer (ODM).
Today, YHI’s wide international presence can be seen in over 100 countries operating through its 32 subsidiaries and two associated companies located in Asia Pacific, North America and Europe. YHI distributes a diverse range of premium automotive products, which include tyres, alloy wheels, energy solutions, buggy & utilities vehicles and other industrial products to more than 5,000 customers globally. YHI currently has three alloy wheels manufacturing plants located in Suzhou in China, Taoyuan in Taiwan and Malacca in Malaysia.
In order to strengthen YHI distribution network, the Group will continuously sharpen its sales focus, as well as embark on strategic plans to promote and develop its portfolio of premium and proprietary brands in the global market where "The World is Our Market".
In line with YHI expansion plans, it is now seeking for individuals who share its core values and ethics and willing to grow together. Similarly, candidates will be promised a warm & caring environment and a platform to grow professionally.Job Description
- Installation of batteries and troubleshooting electronic and electrical related technical problems
- Perform reliability testing, battery charging and other QC checks
- Ensure proper maintenance of battery inventory in the warehouse
- Provide after-sales service to customers
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Able to handle manual work (ie. Bending, lifting, squatting etc.)
- Working hours:
- Mon – Fri : 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Every Sat : 8.30am to 2.30pm
- Company transport is provided from Clementi MRT (one-way)